1) Thank you for accessing this website www.EatoFresh.com Please read these User Conditions before using this site.
2) We deliver dry products all over India. We deliver perishable goods in Tricity only ( Chandigarh , Mohali & Panchkula ) on same day, In Zirakpur and kharar we deliver on next day also Orders placed after 2 PM aren't covered under 3-4 hours delivery.
3) EatoFresh.com through this web site offers dry products to residents of India and perishable goods in Chandigarh (Tricity) region only, all purchases are subject to these Terms (as defined below) and all modifications there to, in addition to guidelines that may be published from time to time by EatoFresh.com
4) By entering and/or using this web site users are deemed to have agreed to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (the Terms). EatoFresh.com reserves the right to modify them at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms will appear on the Web Site: www.EatoFresh.com. By entering and/or using this Web Site following any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms
5) EatoFresh.com is intended to provide its registered users an opportunity to buy online, at their own risk and EatoFresh.com accepts no liability to any losses including financial and/or non financial.
6) Deliveries are off on monday orders comes under delivery on monday slot automatically goes under tuesday morning slot.
7) EatoFresh.com is committed to your privacy. Please read Privacy Notice available on the website for further information.
8) Third parties web sites linked through EatoFresh.com are not, reviewed, controlled, or examined by us in any way and we do not accept the responsibility for the third party content, availability, products, or other materials. We will not be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed through these Linked Sites.
9) Children are not eligible to use our site and you must be above 15 years of age to use the website.
10) All the information provided by you should be correct and complete. EatoFresh.com will not be responsible for any loss due to incorrect or incomplete details provided by you. You accept that it is your responsibility to inform us promptly of any changes in the details provided by you. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
11) EatoFresh.com tries to ensure that every order is fulfilled, subjected to product availability and market conditions and you have a wonderful shopping experience. However, EatoFresh.com reserves the right to cancel any order in part or full at any point of time. If we are unable to deliver a product or an item, you will not be charged for the same.
12) We will strive to deliver your products within 3-4 hours. Where we will deliver the product on the same working day. However, in case of events outside our control including bad weather conditions, strike/band, supply failure etc, we will not be liable for any inconvenience or loss. 9. We will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or update that address. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep, or from security guards’ or damaged while there, we do not accept liability, and will offer compensation at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders from any customer; considerations of delivery problems may give rise to such a refusal. Any changes to address details must be made before the order deadlines published on our website.
13) Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we reasonably can. In the event that our website is unavailable, our usual order and cancellation deadlines apply; please notify us of changes to your order via email (order@EatoFresh.com) or telephone (98888-00921).
14) EatoFresh.com has made every attempt to make sure that the content and information available on the website is free of errors. However, we do not guarantee the same and user may access the site at his own risk.
15) EatoFresh.com is a customer-centric website. However, in case of any dispute, EatoFresh.com reserves the right of final decision.
16) Some of our products are priced by weight (for example, watermelon, papaya, Apple). We show the prices for weights on the website. The guide weight is for guidance only; the weight you receive may vary from this guide and the price you are charged will be for the weight of product delivered.
17) Copyright Notice- This site and all materials, text, code, content, software, videos, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, marks, formats, files, devices and links contained in it or linked to it (together "Content") are protected by copyright, trade marks and other rights of intellectual property owned by us or licensed to us. Anyone accessing this site is entitled to view any part of it. However, the Content must not be used nor reproduced (in whole or part) for any other purpose including on or in connection with another website or publication or for direct commercial gain. Furthermore, any links to this site must be notified to and approved by us before they are created or steps are taken to create the same.
18) Following your set up of an account, we will email confirmation of your account set up to you. For your records, please print or save this email. For your records, please also print or save these terms and conditions for your future reference.
19) No order is accepted from you until our website displays an order confirmation message. This message is displayed after you click 'place order' in the shopping basket 'order summary' page and is located at bottom of the page. When you order by telephone, your order will be accepted (or rejected, as the case may be) verbally by our staff. A contract for our sale of products to you arises on our acceptance of your order.
20) Ordering a product from us carries with it the obligation to pay for it unless we receive from you a cancellation of or change to your orders before the deadlines published on the website. We are also happy to inform you of these deadlines by telephone if you wish to call us. You remain responsible for ensuring that any such change or cancellation is not only transmitted by you, but received by us, in time for the deadline. We reserve the right to deliver and charge in full for any order unless we have received notice of cancellation before the published deadline. This deadline is important since, typically, we make up the deliveries for despatch to you the day before delivery and obtain some of the products especially to fulfil your order and may not be able to sell the products elsewhere. Any payments you have made for orders which have been properly cancelled will be re-credited to you.
21) We sell only to end users and our products are not for re-sale. You warrant that you shall not re-sell any of the products.